Monday, March 05, 2007

Pan ams and World's are coming!

Just wanted to share some thoughts on upcoming events. Copa just happened this weeked but I laid low waiting for Pan Ams and Worlds this year. We had a bunch of guys from USA BJJ show up and I'm waiting to hear how they did. I'll post more on this later perhaps.

As Pan Ams and World draw near I'm planning to soak in both events as my first in many to come. Thanks to iCompete.org for the event info:

What Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) Tournament
When Mar 30, 2007 At 12:00AM (All evetn dates: March 30th, 31th and April 1st)
Where Cal State, Dominguez Hills, 1000 E Victoria St, Carson, CA 90747
California, United States

This year they have the novices kicking the event off Friday along with the no gi tournament. It should be a great day. Check out this site for details:

http://www.ibjjf.org/pan2007registration.htm

See you on the mat.

KK

No comments: